The "Let's Celebrate" Champagne Bucket Timer
- Functional Kitchen Timer With a Champagne on Ice Design
- Count Down any Amount of Time From 1 - 60 Minutes
- Timer Measures 3.75"H, and Has a 2.75" Diameter
- Each Individual Timer Comes in a Gift Box With a Ribbon and Tag
- Available from www.beaucoup.com
- A Package of Two Timers is Currently $8.49
- Product Page Can be Found Here
- Beau Coup Favors is on Facebook, on Twitter, and Pinterest
One of the best rules for a favor is that it should have a purpose. After a while a person can only have so many tchotchkes gathering dust on their shelves. This "Let's Celebrate!" Timer is whimsical, but it can also be used for years after the party.
This is a great choice for a New Year's Eve Celebration or a Holiday Party. It would also be fun for a couple who may have taken longer than expected to say "I do." The gift packaging is a clear box with a small insert to hold the bucket. If you cannot see the top picture clearly, it says "It's About Time!" on the box insert.
The favor itself has a stable bottom and the top rotates. The bucket is bright and shiny and the clear acrylic ice cleans easily. To set the time turn the top past the fifteen minute mark and then find the desired number of minutes. There is an easy to spot red arrow for lining up the minutes. The champagne bottle is generic.
Boxes are decorated with a silver and white ribbon and a "Let's Celebrate!" tag. These would look very pretty as part of a table setting, or piled into extra large ice buckets tied with ribbons.
If you have a wedding, a new baby, or any other party to plan for, don't miss the great ideas from Beau Coup Favors!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.