Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year, and Happy 100th!!

Today my little blog that  I swore I would never have, and then figured I wouldn't do much with, and have now grown rather fond of - gained it's 100th follower.   Thanks, Mike!

one hundred


Mike has a blog, just2techy , that he started posting to in September.  I plan to ring in the new year by reading some of his entries and trying not to get too covetous.  You should see all the amazingly cool stuff he has reviewed and posted about!   Cool tech gadgets make me feel the way my boys do in a Toys R Us store.

In honor of my 100th follower, I am going to be hosting a giveaway.  So stay tuned!

signature

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 followers and have a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on passing the 100 mark. (I thought I was already following you, but wasn't. So, now you have 101 followers.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, 100! Mike likes those round numbers-- he was my 500th for Twitter.

    I am a new follower, your 105th. :) I hope you do me the great honor of following me back sometime.

    Have a blessed New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess like Rebecca said, I like round numbers. :) I'm honored that you would share with everyone about my blog. Thank you very much. Happy to be a follower of your blog!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, good! You have seen this. (should have looked here first!) You're welcome, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on reaching 100 followers and have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Catherine on reaching 100!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 101st follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you from Bloggy Moms :)

    ReplyDelete

If comments do not work in mobile view please switch to web version in order to comment. I appreciate your comments and apologize for any inconvenience.