Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MyClyns Germ Protection Spray


Last week, I received a sample of MyClyns Germ Protection Spray.  I opened the package, looked over the materials, and thought, "Well, it won't be long before I get to test this out!".   As I suspected, two days later, Boy Two came into the house after a slightly gnarly scooter incident sporting quite a few scrapes and bruises.

So, what to do when confronted with road rash like this?

Road Rash

I had the MyClyns right there on the counter, so we put it to the test.  As you can see, it comes in a pen shaped spray dispenser.   I took off the cap, and sprayed it directly on the wound.  No sting, no burn, no tears.  The solution is clear, feels cool on the skin, and it takes about a minute to dry.  That was certainly easy!

The real test came over the next few days.  The wound began to heal, there were no signs of infection, and it appears we'll have a fine recovery.

So, what is MyClyns?  It is a spray on solution of super oxidized water with an agent called Microcyn that kills germs on contact.  It reduces over 60 pathogens, including MRSA by 99.9% without the sting or burn of alcohol.   It's safe to use on the face, even near the eyes.  (I tested this, to be sure.. and my eyes didn't sting a bit)  It can be used on injuries, as I've described here, or to sanitize while out in public.

We go to the public library a lot, and the boys like to use the computers while we are there.  That's an excellent time to use the MyClyns, especially during cold and flu season.  The keyboards could be used as petri dishes!  As I mentioned, this is not an alcohol based product, so it won't dry skin.  It's also odorless.  If kept on hand, it can be used for spraying down shopping carts, or other germy hot spots.

The pen shaped dispenser easily fits in a purse or pocket, contains 6 mls, (about 60 sprays) and retails for $9.99 per pen.

MyClyns was originally used by firefighters, police, EMS and hospital workers.  It has only recently been made available to the public by Union Springs Pharmaceuticals.

To find out more about MyClyns, visit  www.mygermspray.com On the website you will find out a lot about germs, and how to reduce your exposure to them.  There's a page with some great video demonstrations, too.

You will also find MyClyns on Facebook, and on Twitter as @MyGermSpray.  Follow to keep up with the latest news, offers, reviews and contests.  You'll become very well versed in germs, too!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.