Monday, May 9, 2011

The Bryton Pick - Floss in Seconds - No Strings Attached!



Bryton Pick Floss

I recently received some samples from BrytonPick, a portable alternative to string floss.  It's reusable for up to a month, and uses a thin, flexible, stainless steel end to clean between teeth.

I have written before that oral hygiene is near and dear to my heart.  I cannot stand the feeling of anything caught between my teeth.  I have a water pick, and an electrical flosser.  I also have traditional floss in all three of our bathrooms, and in the car, too!

BrytonPick has two features the others don't.  One unique benefit of this device is that it's meant to be portable, and even comes with  credit card sized pouch.  It could be carried in a wallet or tucked into a pocket.  The other is that it doesn't use string.  There is no place for bacteria to breed.  The stainless steel tip is germ resistant and re-usable.  I rinsed it and stored it back in its package.

The pick itself is quite effective.  It is thin enough to slide between regularly spaced teeth, and it leaves them very clean.  Unfortunately, because of my fibromyalgia and TMJ, I can't open my mouth wide enough to get it to my back teeth.  (Sometimes, my jaw is almost immovable)  With traditional floss, I have a system worked out where I only need to slide my thumbs in my mouth, or I use a water pik.  I needed a bit more room to use a BrytonPick on my molars, and wound up giving myself a wound similar to a paper cut on my lip with my first try.  (ouch!)  It was also a bit tough to maneuver with the two teeth in my mouth that are close together.  Even so, I liked how BrytonPick worked in front, and I am keeping one in my purse for that inevitable bit of salad that always gets caught in my top front teeth!

The manufacturer recommends that new users watch the how to videos on the website and practice in front of a mirror the first few times.  I agree with this recommendation.

This is a great product for people who don't floss regularly.  Healthy teeth and gums are so important for a overall health, so if you are too rushed in the mornings, this might be good for you.

BrytonPick can be purchased through their website .  Four 3-packs (12 total) are $19.95, and a box of Twelve 3-packs (36 total) is 53.87.  You'll also find BrytonPick on Amazon(dot)com, and at many fine retail locations.
signature

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.