Monday, May 16, 2011

Visine Tired Eye Relief Formula

Visine Tired Eye Formula

I have always been a night owl.  I worked the overnight shift for years, and my body still doesn't realize that I made the switch from RN to mothering almost 11 years ago.  Most nights I am up until the wee hours of the morning.

That would be fine, except for the fact that I have to get up after only a few hours of sleep.   Mornings are rough on me.  Most nights, I spend the insomniac hours at the computer, or reading, adding my eyes to the long list of body parts that are fatigued.  Visine has saved the day on more than one occasion, and I've always been a fan.

Now, I've got even more to like about Visine.  They've come up with a new Tired Eye Relief Formula.  This special hydroblend formula works fast.  First it cools, then it soothes, and it can provide moisturizing protection against further damage, too.  Another nice feature is that one application can last up to 10 hours!  It has really made a difference in my mornings!

I think this would be a great take along for long summer road trips, or a day at the beach with the sun and the sand.

This new formula comes in a one-half ounce bottle, and can be found in most grocery and drug stores nationwide or through popular online retailers.  You can find the retailer near you by using the website store locator.  Prices vary but average about $7.99.

**For a limited time, if you visit the website, you will get a $3.00 off coupon after filling out some information.**

I really like this new formula.  It works quite well at removing redness, relieving  dryness, and  helping me focus.

Visine has also added other new items to their line up, including a mulit-symptom drop, soothing wipes, summer spectrum, and more.  Visit the Visine website at  www.visine.com to find out more.

Please read the label for directions and warnings, such as do not use with contact lenses, and not for children under 6.

signature


**I was given a sample of Visine Tired Eye Relief in order to write an informed blogged review.   I was not compensated moniarily, and my opinions are genuine.