Sunday, June 12, 2011

LumaTweeze Pro - A TV Top 10 Review

Luma Tweeze

The good people at TVTopTen.Com recently gave me the opportunity to review the LumaTweeze Pro Lighted Tweezers with built in Magnifier.

As you can see by the pictures above, the tweezers are equipped with a bright, LED bulb, and a small, flip out magnifying glass.  The three button batteries required are included.

It took me a little while to get used to the feel of these tweezers in my hand, as they are quite a bit bulkier than the ones I use ordinarily.  However, once I got the hang of it, they were fairly simple to use.  The light is very bright, and turns on easily by sliding a button into the up position.

To use the magnifier, it has to be flipped around so that it sits above the tips of the tweezers.  It can be flipped back for unassisted tweezing.

I did have a little bit of difficulty with these for my eyebrows, but I believe it is because I have arthritic pain and neuropathy in my hands.  I thought the bulkier size would be easier for me, but that was not the case.  However, these are magnificent for the repair work I do on various small action figures, even better for First Aid, and I may get another pair for  my sewing box.

The LumaTweeze Pro is available from TvTopTen.com for $6.96 + Shipping, and comes with some extra bonus items, too.

Here’s what they have to say about the product on their website.
The Luma Tweeze is a must product for any women. With a built-in light and flip-up magnifying glass the Luma Tweeze is a pair of tweezers that will help you get perfect eyebrows every time.
Plus, they are made from high-quality steel tips that are angled so that they can grip more firmly.
Luma Tweeze Features:
  • Built in Light and Magnifier - See what you are missing!
  • Great for tweezing, splinters, or even crafts.
  • Made of high Quality stainless steel, angled blade tips that are perfectly aligned for precision tweezing.
To keep up with TV Top Ten, and their many As Seen on TV items, you can follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
signature

TV Top Ten did provide me with a sample product so that I could write an informed blogged review,  I was not compensated for this post.