Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Amy Adele Stationary, Invitations and Gifts - @AmyAdele_com


Amy Adele Stationary

Even though I am firmly entrenched in the digital world, I still love handwritten letters and notes.  I think I have passed the love on to my boys.  Each day, they either beat me to the mailbox, or are waiting for me as I walk back inside.  They each have a couple of Pen Pals, and any day they get a letter, it thrills them.

I try to keep them stocked up on stationary, but it isn't always easy to find the right style for a Tween boy.  That's one of the reasons I was happy to see the selection over at Amy Adele Stationary.   They've got a pretty extensive selection of fully customizable note card designs. I saw some styles that are definitely "cool" enough for my guys, some great designs for even the littlest kids, and they have some teen styles, too.  I saw one with a girl playing lacrosse that my 16 year old niece would love!  You may even use your own photos on cards.

It was a little bit difficult to choose a design for myself.  (There are 175 to pick from!)  Finally, I decided on Kate's Pink Butterfly on a 3.5" x 5" flat notecard.   (which is currently on sale!)

Amy Adele Stationary

Once I settled on the design, I was taken to a screen that allowed me to personalize the card any way I wanted to, including the color and font that would be used.  When I was finished,  I was able to preview what it would look like before adding it to my cart.

When my order arrived the cards were in this pretty organza bag.  (Orders always come with envelopes, too!) 
Amy Adele Stationary

The cards are a very nice weight.  (80 lb. Cover Stock)  The printing is clear with clean lines.  I'm also happy to report that all of the Amy Adele paper products are made from 100% post consumer recycled fiber - even the envelope!  Committed to being green, even the packing peanuts are made from cornstarch.

Didn't they come out nicely?

Amy Adele Stationary

These are flat cards, but there are also folded cards, calling cards, address labels, baby onesies, small gift cards, announcements and invitations available for purchase.   I'm pretty sure this design is in our future.

Amy Adele Stationary


Amy started her company in 2005, but she has been making hand made cards all of her life.  It occurred to her that it might make a good business, so with a lot of thought and prayer, she and her husband created the company.  

Keep up with Amy Adele by reading the blog.  If you stop by before the 15th of August, you could enter to win a $100.00 shopping spree on the Amy Adele site.  You may also want to keep up with Facebook or Twitter.

signature


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.