Thursday, August 18, 2011

Calm Parent AM and PM - a New Program From Legacy Publishing

Calm Parent
I love the Legacy Publishing company.  I have reviewed the Total Focus, and The Total Transformation programs and both were wonderful.  So many of you have emailed me after reading the Total Transformation reviews, and one of the most common threads was, "I wish I didn't get so angry!" or "I wish I wouldn't react when I know he's trying to get a rise out of me!" and, "I just wish I could stay calm!"

I just found out about another program, Calm Parents, AM and PM. I thought of all of those private responses, and thought I would share.   It's by Debbie Pincus, MS, LMHC.  She's been a family therapist for over 25 years, and I often get a lot out of her articles on the Empowering Parents website.  I have not reviewed this one, but here's a blurb from their website.

Stressed Out About Your Child?  Just Listen and You’ll Feel Calmer

At your wit’s end with your child? Sit back and just listen to Debbie on these CD’s. Or listen on your way to and from work. Her soothing, confidence–building approach will help you to feel calmer instantly and be calmer with your child every day.
It looks like it's 3 CDs and a workbook.  The audio lessons are to be listened to each morning and evening, and there is a bonus CD with instant tips for calming down right way.  The introductory price is $69, but it will go up to $149 after the introductory period.

That's all I know for now, but  I wanted to share.

signature


**I am not affiliated with the Legacy Publishing Company, and was not asked to write this post.  I am sharing information I think might be helpful or interesting to my readers.