Thursday, September 29, 2011

Camping Mama: Outdoor Adventures for Nintendo DS @cookingmama_us

Camping Mama: Outdoor Adventures

Camping Mama: Outdoor Adventures
  • Nintendo DS
  • Rated E (for everyone)
  • Majesco Games
  • Explore or Challenge Game Modes
  • 38  Levels
  • ARV $29.99
I really enjoy playing video games, but I'm not very good with the DS system.  When I played my first "Mama" game, I was so happy that there was a game I could actually keep up with!

Camping Mama: Outdoor Adventures is the newest Mama installment, and it's fun!

This time, Mama, Papa and the family are on a camping vacation.   As a player, I am either Ichigo (the daughter) or Ringo. (the son)  As I run around in the woods, there are animals to avoid, prizes to find, areas to clear, food to cook, and other fun.  These things will make the campsite beautiful, or make Mama and Papa happy.

The modes of play are Explore and Challenge. (mini games)  Explore is the mode for completing the 38 levels and consists of stylus play.  A mini game with an outdoor fun or camping/cooking theme is unlocked at the end of each level.  There is a book option which  shows all of the unlocked achievements and some multiplayer game options, too.

The game is fairly easy, innocent fun and a great choice for young girls.  If you like Mama, there are several Cooking Mama games, Crafting Mama, Gardening Mama, and Babysitting Mama.

Keep up with Mama and the family on Facebook and Twitter.
signature







*I was given a copy of this game in exchange for an honest blogged review.  I was not paid to write this post and my opinions are genuine.