Friday, September 2, 2011

Heidi - Part III is Now Available Through iTunes - @JustKidsApps

If you read my reviews of the iTunes storybook apps Heidi, and Heidi II, you'll be pleased to know that Heidi Part III was released this morning.

For the release of Heidi Part III - the final part - all three Heidi Apps are on sale this weekend from September 2 - 4!

iPad version, Part I and III  are now $1.99, Part II $0.99

iPhone version, Part I and III  are $0.99, Part II FREE

In this last of three sequels, wheel chair bound Klara comes visiting Heidi and Grandfather and learns to walk again.

Heidi Storybook App

This bilingual interactive picture-audio book with wonderful illustrations by Diana Kizlauskas will delight your children. Over 130 years ago, the swiss author Johanna Spyri wrote the stories about Heidi. Nobody would then have thought that Heidi would become so famous.

Features:
  • Professional narration in English and German
  • Choose between 'Read to me' and 'I want to read myself''
  • Touch the persons to make them speak (in the German version, have the Swiss people speak in Swiss Dialect or German)
  • Touch animals and objects to hear them make sounds

JustKidsApps is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7, 8-10
Categories: Book, Classics, Reading

Follow JustKidsApps on Twitter and on Facebook.  You don't want to miss the upcoming Advent Calendar App!
signature


**I was not compensated to write this post.  I am not affiliated with JustKidsApps.  I wrote this post because I liked the first two stories, and thought my readers might want to know that the last installment was available.