Saturday, October 8, 2011

Car MD - For the Life of Your Car - @CarMD #imabzzagent

Car MD

CarMD - For the Life of Your Car

  • Works on all cars manufactured after 1996
  • Easy to use
  • Runs diagnostic reports right from your home computer
  • ARV $119 - (Act now and save $30!)
  • 3 payment plan available
  • Find out more at www.carmd.com
I dread bringing my car in for service.  I really do.  It seems that no matter what the reason for the visit, an inspection, a tune up, oil change, whatever.. I always get the call up to the counter.

Then I'm usually told something like this:  "Well, we're just about done, but Joe noticed that your scherweller hose is a little loose, and you definitely need to flush out your kerpecter system."

When my Dad was still alive, I could confidently say, "No thanks, I'll pass on that today."  My father knew everything about cars, and if a kerpecter system actually existed, he'd be able to tell me if it really needed any work or not.

Now I have to rely on common sense and my truth detector to get me through these moments - or at least I did.  Now I also have the help of CarMD.

CarMD is a wonderful, fantastic device that allows me to diagnose car troubles BEFORE I get to the shop.  It comes with everything you see here:

Car MD

Car MD is so easy to use, really!  Here's how it works:

  1. Take the handheld unit, and plug it into the dashboard of your 1996 or newer car.
  2. Let it access your car's computer system.
  3. See which LED light turns on.
  4. If you get a green light, you're good. If you get a yellow or a red light - log onto the Car MD website.
  5. Once logged on, attach the unit to your PC and let it transmit the data.
  6. Receive a report with the problem, and an approximate cost of repair.
Car MD

Walking into the repair shop with that knowledge helps eliminate the call back to the counter and can save a good bit of money on repairs.

Of course, since receiving my CarMD unit, my car has been running perfectly, and has been in green light status the entire time.  I'd love to be able to share a report with you, but since I don't have one, I can only direct you to the website where you will find instructional videos and a lot other helpful information.

Once you have registered with CarMD, you can put up to three cars on your account, and run as many as six reports each month.  (green light reports don't count in this number, since technically, they don't need to be run)

Find CarMD on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to keep up socially.

signature
This report is part of a Bzz Campaign.  As a Bzz Agent, I receive items for free of a discounted cost in exchange for sharing information about them.