Monday, October 3, 2011

Cerra ~ Be Aware ~ Act ~ Reflect - #SSCerra

Cerra ~ Be Aware

cerra.com™ ~ Embrace the Positive

The cerra™  experience is designed for today's busy women.  So many of us are pushing too hard, doing to much, and forgetting what's important.

The cerra™ journey will help.  Take a moment to pause, reflect, and refresh - let go of the negative and embrace the positive.

Cerra™ provides community message boards, relaxation techniques, and a boutique with products designed to compliment the intentions.

It's so easy to navigate the cerra™ experience.  I was able to jump right in and type my current emotion.  I hit enter and got some immediate suggestions.

The site focuses on seven intentions; grounded, creative energy, gratitude, loving kindness, courage, wisdom, and inspiration.

The products are spa inspired.  I enjoyed browsing the boutique and testing a few of them out.



This will fit a need for many women.  It's easy, doesn't take a lot of time, and with practice, the activities could become habits.

Cerra Spa


I found the cerra™ community though SheSpeaks.  If you are interested in learning more, visit  www.cerra.com or be a part of the Twitter party on October 5th at 8PM Eastern Time. RSVP here for your chance to win prizes - including gift sets from the boutique, and the big prize - a $100 dollar gift card to the Cerra boutique AND a $100 gift card to the spa of your choice.


If you haven't been a part of a Twitter party before, they are so fun.  I hope to see you at this one!
signature

I received some of these products through SheSpeaks in order to provide an honest blog post about them.  I was not paid ot write this post and my opinions are my own.