Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Now Available on DVD - @VeggieTales The Little Drummer Boy and a New CD, O Holy Night

If you like to talk to tomatoes, if a squash can make you smile....

...then have we got a Christmas DVD for you!



Just released last week, the Veggie Tales TheLittle Drummer Boy is  available for purchase through the website.  The DVD will also be at will be at most Wal*Mart locations (and many other locations where DVDs are sold) beginning October 25th.  In addition to the main story, you'll also enjoy special features including a "Silly Song".

There is also a new Veggie Tales Christmas CD - O Holy Night.  You'll enjoy eleven Christmas favorites, including the Little Drummer Boy with Bebe and Cece Winans.  Other guest artists include Wynonna Judd, Steven Curtis Chapman, Amy Grant and Matthew West.
There are also some Little Drummer Boy toys available.

~~~~~~~~

Did you know that Veggie Tales and World Vision Charities work together?  The World Vision catalog has always been my go to source for a perfect charitable donation from my family, and I often place an order in the name of people on my list who are difficult to shop for.

signature

I'm sharing this information with you because I love the Veggie Tales.  =)   I am never paid to write posts.