Wednesday, November 23, 2011

An FFH #Christmas - "One Silent Night" - @FFHMusic

One Silent Night

An FFH Christmas - "One Silent Night"

  • Christmas CD Released 10/18/2011
  • One CD or a 10 Track Digital Download
  • Classic Favorites and Some New  Titles, Too
  • CD - $11.99
  • Digital Download - $9.99
  • visit fff.net For More Information
  • Visit iTunes For Samples or to Purchase MP3 Singles or the Album
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Christian Pop Vocal Group FFH (Far From Home) has recently released a Christmas album, "One Silent Night".  I have been listening to it quite a bit, and I enjoy it more each time I do.  It has some of my favorites, which they have personalized and made special, along with some beautiful new titles too.  "The Birthday of a King" and "Glorious Impossible" are sweet reminders of the true meaning of Christmas.

It is wonderful to hear Jennifer and Jeromy Deibler singing together again.  Especially Christmas music.  I listen to Christmas tunes all year long on my iPod, and as soon as mid November hits - I'm known to subject my family to large doses while I do my decorating and baking.  I love Christmas music so much!
One Silent Night

Here is the complete list of songs on One Silent Night:
  • Baby It’s Cold Outside
  • Jingle Bell Rock
  • One Silent Night
  • I’ll Be Home For Christmas
  • The Birthday Of The King
  • O Come O Come Emmanuel
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Glorious Impossible
  • O Little Town Of Bethlehem
  • Heaven And Nature Sing
You can preview snippets of the songs on iTunes .  Use the link to purchase a download of individual songs or the entire album as well.

You will find FFH on the web at ffh.net.  If you are a fan, like them on Facebook and follow on Twitter, too.

About FFH:
Pop vocal group FFH has released thirteen projects, sold more than two million albums, and garnered 24 radio hits, including seven No. 1 singles and ten Top 5 radio singles. In addition to multiple Dove Award nominations, FFH has been recognized at the Inspirational Life Awards as well as the Billboard Music Video Awards. The group has performed more than 1000 dates since 2000 and continues to be a favorite on the tour circuit. FFH is also known for its work with the “Make-A-Wish Foundation,” Kurt Warner’s “First Things First Foundation,” and for its contributions to national ad campaigns for Coca Cola and IBM.
signature



I was sent a digital download of the CD  in order to provide an informed, blogged review.  I was not paid to write this post, and my opinions are genuine.