Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gourmet Gift Baskets – Great for Giving, and a Gift to Our Deployed Troops – @gmtgiftbaskets

Gourmet Gift Baskets

GourmetGiftBaskets.Com is a great one stop shop for your holiday season.  Their huge selection of Christmas Gift Baskets will make it so easy to find just the right gift for everyone on your list.
Gourmet Gift Baskets

In addition you can also shop by price, occasion, recipient, category or theme.  Gifts range from under $25 to over $125.  Each basket is thoughtfully designed, beautifully presented, and sure to delight the lucky person who receives it.

I've just been combing through the website, and found so many great ideas!  There are the traditional baskets with sweets - but I was thrilled to see a car wash bucket! The spa and pamper baskets look fantastic, but our cats would be far more interested in the pet baskets, and everybody has someone on their list who would love a gift basket with a gardening theme!  There are baskets for football, fishing, golfing and more.

I'm a traditionalist.  Ordinary chocolate or gourmet fare is just my style.  However, if you are more adventuresome, there are baskets with everything from seafood to champagne, popcorn to pizza, and beer, bloody Marys, or breakfast.

I haven't shopped with GourmetGiftBaskets.Com - Yet.  But I definitely will.  And, I just HAD to blog and tell you about them.

Here's why:

This year, they are doing a special promotion for our armed forces.

For every blog post written about Gourmet Gift Baskets, they will send TWO care packages overseas to deployed troops.  Yep.  that's right.  This blog post means that TWO soldiers who are away from their families will have a brighter Christmas, and all I had to do was type to make that happen.  It was a no brainer.

If you knew me in real life, you would know that my love for our military is - well - it's pretty big.  I don't know if there are words to adequately describe my sincere gratitude and admiration.

[promotion closed]

Find Gourmet Gift Baskets on the web at www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com on twitter and on facebook.


signature
I was not paid to write this post, and I did not receive any product samples.  This one is for the troops.