Friday, November 4, 2011

Party Beans - Personalized Party Favors for Any Occasion

Party Beans - Personalized Party Favors
Party Beans - Personalized Favors for all Occasions
  • Custom Create Favors - Many Styles and Sizes to Choose From
  • Use Your Own Photos or Stock Clip Art - Then Add Text
  • Fill With JellyBelly® JellyBeans, M&Ms®, Mints or Choclolate Lentils
  • Containers Are Reusable and Make a Nice Keepsake
  • No Minimum Order Required - Prices Vary
  • Orders placed before 4PM are Shipped the Next Day
  • Certified Kosher (OU)
  • www.partybeans.com
I love planning parties and events.  Part of a successful party is having the right accents and having something "Wow!" worthy.  People still recall many of the birthday parties we have had for our twins because of the special touches I added.  The Life Sized Darth Vader and the 10 foot Daily Planet building are the two that come up the most often.

That's perfect for a child's party, but not exactly what a bride is picturing as she contemplates wedding favors.  Something like this would be much better!
Party Beans - Personalized Party Favors

 New Parents are always looking for clever birth announcements to herald the arrival of their newest bundle of joy.  These little tins of candy are cute, and make a lasting keepsake.

Party Beans - Personalized Party Favors

As you can see, the Party Beans company has some great ideas.  Their easy to use website will help you to create a take home gift that will be remembered.

I couldn't wait to design some party favors of my own.  The next event I will be hosting will probably be Thanksgiving, so the idea for a holiday favor came rather easily.

One of my favorite photos of the boys is this one, where they are dressed in costume for a Thanksgiving production at their school.  I knew what photo to use, then I designed the favor.

Party Beans - Personalized Party Favors

First I chose which style I wanted.  I chose small, round tins, but there are many other choices available

Once I had the style picked out, I uploaded the .jpg file and adjusted it the way I wanted.  I was then given the opportunity to choose the background color.

I decided that I liked the design without any lettering, but text is an option as you can see in the sample photo.
The final step in customizing was to choose the candy.  JellyBelly® Jellybeans and M&Ms®, are available in mixed or specific colors.  Mints or chocolate lentils are also available.

Party Beans - Personalized Party Favors

My order arrived quickly.  The photo quality was very good and each tin had a plastic wrapper.

I opened one up to inspect the contents. The covers pop off, and then can be replaced.  I will probably carry one in my purse to hold medication or mints after the jellybeans are eaten.

For more information about Party Beans, visit their website at www.partybeans.com.  They are a wonderful company to work with.  Whether its an order one or one thousand units, these unique party favors will be enjoyed, and the keepsake aspect will remind guests of the giver for as long as they keep their tin.

I was able to stick to a budget, too.  There are items for less than $2 per single unit, and the prices go down with larger quantities. There are also more elaborate items like the 6 Ounce glass jar, or the 10 ounce barrel.  The candy choices will also cause the prices to vary.

I'm a big fan of Party Beans, and I'm looking forward to setting my Thanksgiving table with these special favors for our guests.
signature


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.