Sunday, November 13, 2011

Torani Syrups - Authentic Coffee House Flavor Made Easy - @_TORANI_ #ssTorani


Torani Syrups

Torani® Syrups - Taste. Life.
  • Established in 1925
  • MADE IN THE USA
  • Over 120 Different Varieties
  • Sugar-Free Flavors Available
  • Great in Coffee, Frothed Milk,  Hot Chocolate and Other Hot Beverages
  • Brightens Sparkling Water or Iced Tea
  • Also Used for Baking, or as a Dessert Topping
  • Available for Purchase Through the Website, and Select Retail Locations
  • 750 ml Bottles - $7.95; 3 pack, $22.05; 12 pack $83.40
  • 375 ml Bottles -  $6.95; 3 pack, $19.05; 12 pack $35.70
  • www.torani.com
Torani Syrups

I'll admit it.  I am one of those people.  The ones who can not resist the pull into a coffee shop.  I'm generally somewhat frugal, but I still plunk down $5.00 for a cup of sweet and steaming goodness.

The secret behind the indulgent coffee shop drinks I love so much lies in the syrups used to flavor them.

I was recently sent some Torani Flavored Syrups to try, and I'm already counting the money I'll be saving now that I have the ability to satisfy my cravings at home.  These are the same syrups used in restaurants and coffeehouses in more than 40 countries, accounting for over 60% of the market share.

Available in more than 120 varieties, there is a flavor to satisfy every palate.  If you are looking for something to celebrate the season, try some Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint or Gingerbread.  Calorie conscious or diabetic baritas will want to look over the sugar free selections, too. (sweetened with Splenda®)

Coffee is the obvious use for the Torani Flavored Syrups, but they are fantastic in all hot drinks.  I've used them in tea, hot chocolate and plain, frothed milk.  That's not all.  I've had Torani in my oatmeal, over ice cream, and I plan to use some in my holiday baking.

These are also great for warm weather and cold beverages.  A little bit in some sparkling water will make a nice soda drink.  Use in lemonade, iced coffee, iced tea, or frozen drinks. There are so many ways to use the Torani flavored syrups.  You can even mix them together!  If you'd like some ideas, they have a page of drink recipes on their website.

Torani Syrups


As a member of the SheSpeaks Blogger Society, Torani sent me a Bottle of Pumpkin Pie Flavored Syrup, and a Bottle of Sugar Free Vanilla Flavored Syrup, too.  Other SheSpeaks bloggers have been trying out Salted Caramel, Hazelnut, Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint, Gingerbread, and more.  You can read some reviews around the blogosphere, or on the SheSpeaks website.

Looking over theflavor selections, I am sure that there is some coconut, white chocolate, salted caramel and gingerbread Torani Flavored syrup in my future.  They also have many fruit flavors, sweet flavors, flavors of baked goods, Irish Cream, eggnog, and even bacon!

Check the website for retail locations near you, or shop on line.  Torani Favored Syrups are available at select:
  • Cost Plus World Markets
  • BevMo
  • Walmart
  • Smart and Final
  • Major Grocery Stores
You can also shop online through the website or Amazon.
If you shop the Torani website, be sure to use the code shespeaks for a 10% discount.

Follow Torani on Facebook, and become eligible for prizes.  They are also on Twitter.


signature
As a member of the SheSpeaks Blogger Society, I was provided with samples of this product in order to write an informed, blogged review.  I was not paid to write this post, and my opinions are genuine.