Friday, January 20, 2012

Hasbro’s Annual Fun and Game Event

fun and games 01

If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time, you know I’m a huge fan of Hasbro.    If you type “Hasbro” into the search box here, you’ll get quite a few hits. 

It’s time for their annual Fun and Game event, and this year it’s better than ever!  Moms in the US, - you’ll want to register today for over $125 in printable coupons.  Quantities are limited, and you won’t want to miss these savings.  You will also have access to some incredible daily deals, with FREE shipping.  Register today by clicking HERE.

Kids ages 6- 13 can enter to win some of these great toys, too.  There will be a toy awarded every hour for the 43 days of the event.  That’s over a thousand toys!!
  
fun and games 02

I hope you will go register and take advantage of the sales - and maybe win a fun prize, too!

There is no purchase necessary to win, contest and coupons are for US residents only.

signature







I have shared this information with you because i think it's a great promotion, and because I love the Hasbro company.  I am not a Hasbro affiliate, I do not get paid to write blog posts, and I do not stand to gain anything if you take part in this offer.  This one is all about the fun.