Thursday, January 5, 2012

Say Goodbye to your Smelly Washer


smelly washer

Smelly Washer Cleaner
  • All Natural, No Harsh Chemicals
  • 24 Uses Per Bottle
  • A Single Purchase Can Last a Year or Longer
  • Made in the USA
  • $16.99 - Secure Online Ordering
  • www.smellywasher.com
  • Find Smelly Washer Cleaner On Facebook and Twitter, Too.
Something has happened in the past year and our domestic water supply is rather gross.  it has something to do with all of the rains that have been pouring down on us.  Regardless of the reason, it smells bad.  I never used to have a smelly washer problem, but now I do.  I have tried several products in an attempt to fix it, but none had been the right fit.  Either the cleaner has smelled fantastic, but only lasted a day, or it has smelled like a pool after a chlorine shock.  

When I was given the opportunity to try Smelly Washer Cleaner, I was happy to try something new.  When I opened it, I thought I would be disappointed.  The powder has almost no smell at all and the directions say to use only a capful.  I was wrong.  Smelly Washer does work, and seems to have some staying power, too!  

Another thing I like about Smelly Washer is that it is very cost effective. Because only a capful is needed each month, one bottle will last me at least a year.

Linda Cobb, The Queen of Clean, has given Smelly Washer her recommendation.  I'm not a queen of clean, but I give it a thumbs up, too.

If you have a problem with a mildewy smell in your washer, I'd suggest taking a look at the website.     There you will find more information, and see the other products available, Smelly Towel Cleaner, and Smelly Dishwasher Cleaner.  You'll also be able to read tips and suggestions for odor removal and  help with your washer. 

I'll definitely be doing this treatment at least once a month.  It's so easy!  Just add the cleaner, and run a full wash.   That's probably one of the easiest cleaning jobs I can think of!

signature







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.