Friday, January 27, 2012

UncommonGoods Wine Lovers Gift Set - @UncommonGoods

UncommonGoods: A great source for Unique Gift Ideas
  • Convenient, Online Shopping
  • A Huge Assortments of Unique Items
  • Great Gift Ideas
  • Affordable Prices
  • A Portion of All Proceeds are Donated to Charitable Causes
  • www.uncommongoods.com
Christmas season is over, and the shopping season is done.  Do you love or loathe the shopping?  I love when I find something that is just right for the people that I love.  Sometimes, that can be a bit challenging.

I was excited when I was introduced to UncommonGoods.  I love this site for so many reasons! They are privately owned and headquartered nearby New York City.  In my case, this amounts to supporting local business.  The owners must go to great lengths to find affordable but interesting items - because the site has some extremely unique items in quite a few different categories!

Guys.. if you have a special lady on your list, and you don't really know how to shop for her, you might want to check out their cool gifts that women love.  Of course, it is the thought that counts, but you really don't want to wait until the last minute and get her something, um.. practical, do you?  Not when you could get her a nest egg necklace, (great for anyone who loved the book One Thousand Gifts) a mother and child necklace, or even something fun and quirky.  You'll love the selection, and the reasonable prices.

I was able to try out some of the gifts for wine lovers.  Whether you are looking for glasses, decanters, tools or accessories, UncommonGoods has an impressive selection.  Many are hand made, and quite a few are crafted from upcycled materials.

While you shop the UncommonGoods website, keep your eye out for special symbols.  The  blue handprint signifies a handmade item, and the green recycle symbol alerts the buyer that an item is made from recycled materials.

You might also enjoy the featured artist information or the fun tidbits of uncommon knowledge shared with certain items, like why we use birthday candles, and the origin of Octoberfest.

UncommonGoods is also a generous company.  They donate a portion of their profits to charities, and they are offering me the chance to host a giveaway!

If you are looking for great, original gifts, Uncommon Goods surely has something for you!

(giveaway now closed)

signature
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.