Saturday, February 11, 2012

Calm Parent AM and PM

calm_parent_productshot
Calm Parent AM and PM
  • One AM Audio Lesson
  • One PM Audio Lesson
  • Three Calm Parenting Audio Lessons
  • One Bonus CD - The Instant Calm Down
  • One  113 page Workbook/Instruction Manual
  • Hotline Help Available
  • Comes With a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • Current Special Offer Price $99 (Ordinarily $149)
Do you ever find yourself getting overly frustrated with your children?  I know that there are times when I feel like I could just pull my hair out!  It's so important - as the parent - to stay calm.

Besides looking foolish, and losing credibility, I always feel terrible when I lose my patience with my boys. It certainly doesn't help them to obey.

Calm Parents, AM and PM is an audio instruction program put together by Debbie Pincus, MS, LMHC.  She’s been a family therapist for over 25 years. I have enjoyed her articles on the Empowering Parents website for a while now, and I am taking advantage of the Calm Parent program, too.  Here is the publisher's description:
Stressed Out About Your Child? Just Listen and You’ll Feel Calmer 
At your wit’s end with your child? Sit back and just listen to Debbie on these CD’s. Or listen on your way to and from work. Her soothing, confidence–building approach will help you to feel calmer instantly and be calmer with your child every day.
So far, I have been enjoying the program, and the Instant Calm Down CD is a great resource.  From the very first chapter, Ms Pincus gets right to the root of my problem.

I get scrutinized quite a bit because I am a homeschooling parent.  As a result, I have come to I see most of our children's behavior as a reflection upon me.  There are a lot of intertwining issues - pride, especially.

I think any parent could benefit from this insightful and well presented course.  The lessons are easy, and the instruction manual is a fantastic companion.  I am certainly not a perfect parent yet, but I am improving, daily.

I don't think many parents are worried that they are enjoying their children too much.  I am pretty sure that many of us wish we could relax a little bit and enjoy all of our precious minutes of family time.

Find out more by clicking the link to the webpage, or call  866–620–1288, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (EST)

Legacy Publishing, and the Empowering Parents are always a fine place to go for help with parenting and family relationships.   In addition to the Total Transformation Program, and Total Focus Program, they also have help for setting consequences, helping children with oppositional defiant disorder, and for dual household parenting.

If you're feeling stressed out, and ineffective as a parent, I hope you'll check it out.


My copy of Calm Parent Am and PM was provided to me in exchange for an honest, blogged review.  I was not paid to write this post and my pinions are genuine.