Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Peeled Snacks - All Natural, Organic FruitTreats #SSPeeled @SheSpeaksUp and @Peeled Snacks


peeled snacks

 Peeled Snacks
  • Available for Purchase Online
  • Also Available At Select Grocery Chains
  • Carried by Some Specialty Shops, Such as Whole Foods, Starbucks, and Bloomingdales
  • All Natural, Organic Fruit With NO additives
  • Naturally Gluten Free
  • Available in Single Serving or Re-Sealable Two Serving Pouches
  • Prices Vary By Location, Single Serve Pouch is About $2.00
  • Cherry, Apple, Banana, Strawberry-Banana, Mango, Apricot, Raisin, and More
  • Some Mixed Fruits available, too


peeled snacks  04

Peeled Snacks are all natural, dehydrated fruit snacks- made from organic fruit - and nothing else!  I just tried the apple variety, and I thought they were good!  I was also very happy when I looked at the nutritional information and saw that the serving size is half a bag.  Definitely enough to curb my hunger.  Convenient single serving bags are also available.

I'm certainly not surprised to see that they are being offered in more  and more grocery stores and retail locations.  I think most of us are looking for healthier snack options for ourselves and our kids.

If you're having a hard time finding Peeled Snacks near you, check the website for store locations, or fill out the product request from on the website, and bring it to the store where you would like to see the products sold.

Peeled Snacks are also a great way to enjoy fruit on the go.  No mess, and no additives, oils or sulfates.  Just pure, fruit goodness.  I'm looking forward to trying more flavors!

Peeled Snacks and SheSpeaks teamed up to get the word out about these fantastic snacks.

Find out more by visiting the peeled snacks website.  If you sign up for the newsletter, you'll receive email updates and coupon and promotion news.  Or, if you prefer, Peeled Snacks is on Twitter, and Facebook.

Happy Snacking!
signature






Asa Member of SheSpeaks, I received a coupon for Peeled Snacks.  That does not influence my opinion.  I was not paid to write this post.