Saturday, March 24, 2012

Would You Like a @Bananagrams Game? I Have One Up For Grabs!

bananagrams logo

Last week, I had the pleasure of reviewing the fun lineup of Banangrams Games.  I have already been a fan of the original game for a while now, and I have a copy of my own.

I have many flaws, that is for certain - but one thing I have never been is greedy.  That usually works out well for my friends and family - but we're ALL such huge fans that they already have the game, too!

Have you ever played?  It's so much fun, and everyone should have their own Banana!  Come join the fun.  I am offering the brand new game that was so kindly given to me by Bananagrams to one of my readers.

Banagrams 01


If you would like to enter for your chance to win, I have provided this super easy RaffleCopter form to use.  Please be careful to provide any information required, because I do verify entries.

(Giveaway now closed)

I'm going to open this one to anyone ages 13 and older, worldwide, except where prohibited.  The entry form will close at 12:01 AM EST on April 9th. The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter.  Once the entry is verified, the winner will be notified by email, and will have 48 hours to respond.  If I have not heard back in 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn.  No purchase is necessary to win. Void where prohibited.

Facebook does not endorse or sponsor this giveaway nor are they affiliated with this blog or these products.

Good Luck!
signature