Friday, April 27, 2012

Find Your Phone Fast with PhoneFetcher! @PhoneFetcher

phone fetcher
The Phonefetcher From PhoneFetcher.com
  • Securely attaches to many types of bags
  • Available in a wide variety of colors
  • A new metallic chain variety is available
  • Works with iPhone,iPod, Android or Blackberry
  • $9.99 for bungee style cord, $14.99 for the silver toned chain
  • visit www.phonefetcher.com
  • On Twitter @PhoneFetcher and Facebook, too
Easily find your phone when it rings, and never leave home without it again!
    phone fetcher

    PhoneFetchers are so neat, and definitely fit in the "why didn't I think of that!?" category.  They are so simple to use, and come in a wide variety of colors as you can see above.

    Here's why I love the PhoneFetcher.  This is my purse.  It has pockets everywhere.  Pockets that I should use, but never do.  It also flares at the bottom so things love to sneak into the corners.

    phone fetcher

    This is the inside of the bag.  As I mentioned, things seem to fall into the corners.  This space has a way of  becoming a mini Bermuda Triangle.  Objects fall in, and are never seen again.  My phone keeps trying to join the missing items.

    phone fetcher

    In here, there are three more pockets.  Unfortunately, I never think to put my phone into one of them, either.  Instead, I grab the phone, throw it in my bag, and go.

    Without fail, when my phone rings, it is un-findable in the abyss.  It rings, and I am digging around like a crazy person, and my hand closes around the phone just as it turns the caller over to voicemail.  Fail.

    Now, I have this:

    phone fetcher

    Attached securely to my purse with a clip, the PhoneFetcher has a stretchy bungee-like cord with a small adapter on the end.  The adapter fits into the phone like a set of earbuds would, right into the jack.  It's snug, but not too tight.

    When I close my purse, this is what shows.

    phone fetcher

    I can also attach it to the zipper on the inside pocket.

    phone fetcher

    Now, when my mother calls and I'm in the middle of checking out of the grocery store I don't have to fumble around looking for the phone.  I follow the cord to the end, and there it is!  I love it!

    As you can see in the photo up top, there are a lot of colors to choose from, so you can have one for your purse, and one for all your other bags, too.  (gym bag, diaper bag, briefcase)  If you carry more than one device, like I do, you can have for the phone, and one for the iPod.

    There is a new silver toned chain design now, It works the same, but it does not stretch.

    When I get home, or to work, I can leave the adapter end of the cord hanging out of my bag, and I'm sure to remember to attach my phone before I leave.  So simple, so smart.  I love that!  The company also makes a similar product for keys.  (Visit the website for more information about KeyzPleez.)

    Don't you want one now?   You can try to win one for yourself, right here on my blog.  Just use the easy RaffleCopter entry form below.  I just ask that you read and follow the directions, so I don't have to disqualify any entries.

    (Giveaway Closed)

    This giveaway is open to US residents 18 and older and will close at 12:01 AM EST on May 14th.  Winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter, notified by email, and will have 48 hours to respond.  No purchase is necessary to win.  Void where prohibited.

    Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus do not endorse or sponsor this giveaway nor are they affiliated with this blog or these products

    Good luck!
    signature


    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.