Sunday, July 8, 2012

Have You Ever Played Rory’s @StoryCubes?

I have a new post up at Homeschool Mosaics today.


A few months ago, I saw the game Rory's Story Cubes in the store.  I picked them up as an impulse buy thinking they would be fun.

After we played a few times, I thought, wow!  These will be perfect for my enterBRAINment column!


Once a month, I write a post for Homeschool Mosaics that is about how we use games to enhance our homeschooling experience.
Have you been to the Homeschool Mosaics site yet?  I'm really happy to be a part of it.  There are more than thirty writers, and we share about so many things - parenting, marriage, faith, family, oh - and homeschool, too!

Which brings me back to Rory's Story Cubes!  I hope you'll stop over and read about this easy, portable, fun game that is great for all ages.

Story-cubesI write all about how much I appreciate the game, and how we use it in my post.

The supercool twins like it, and so does their nerdy mom.

story cubes