Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Experience With The Tummy Tuck™ Miracle Slimming System #tummytuck


This is the Tummy Tuck™ Miracle Slimming System

If you were to buy one of these systems, your kit would include:
  • One "tummytuck belt" - The wide band worn across the abdominal area.
  • One 6 oz tube of thermal acceleration lotion - a 30 day supply.
  • An instructional DVD which shows how to use the system.
  • A guide book with instructions and some optional ideas.
  • A tape measure (oops, mine didn't make the photo!) to monitor waist size.
  • A special offer coupon for re-ordering the thermal cream.
  • Every purchase comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. 
  • Visit www.tummytuckbelt.com for more details.
  • Current Price:  2 payments of $19.99 plus shipping and handling.

tummytuck 02

I will be honest.  Carrying twins and two abdominal surgeries have given me a mid section that I do not recognize as my own, and am not terribly fond of, either.  If I could afford a surgical tummy tuck, I would probably have it done in a New York minute.

I am fairly confident that I won't ever have an extra twelve thousand dollars lying around in a "completely elective surgery to satisfy my vanity fund" anyway, so instead I do my crunches, try to eat sensibly, and dress in a way that will camouflage my "twin skin" and the damage that I have done to myself over the past decade.

Maybe I should have had a few less frappes, and yes, I should have let those extra gold fish crackers and chicken nuggets the kids didn't eat go to waste - but instead they went to "waist".   About ten extra pounds worth.

When I had the opportunity to try the Tummy Tuck™ Miracle Slimming System, I wasn't about to turn it down.

The instructions read that if used properly over 30 days time, I would see a smaller waist line.  Hmm.  Okay.  No brainer.  Sign me up.

It is easy enough to use.

  1. I apply the thermal cream all over my fat gut abdominal area.  
  2. While I let it dry a bit, I wash my hands.  
  3. I slide the belt on according to the directions.  
  4. I do two minutes of abdominal tightening and release exercises.
  5. Leave the belt on for at least ten minutes, then remove when desired.
The belt is designed so that there is a thicker band across the top to hold it in place, and there is an oval panel which helps it fit to individual body shapes better in the back.  This is good for me, since I have a pronounced arch in my back.  (which makes my belly stick out even further.. lol)  It also comes in different sizes to ensure that each person gets the fit that will work best for them.  Once the belt is on, the exercises are easy.  Just draw in the abs and then relax them.

So, you are probably waiting to read my bottom line on this by now.  Did it work, or not?  Well, I have a mixed bag in the opinion department.  I am definitely not going to be a swimsuit model, but I lost about half an inch from my waist in a month.   It's not earth shattering, it is less than the average 1" loss, but it was something.  That's my pro position.

My con position is that I probably could have seen the same result if I did a few extra crunches each day and made better eating choices. Also, although it is easy to use, unless I was wearing yoga pants it was a bit of a nuisance to do the lotion and belt routine faithfully.

I would like to add one more "pro" - the belt is one amazing piece of shapewear.  I love this thing, and I wish it came in a petite size!  If you noticed the models in the photos, theirs come to to the hip.  I'm short, so mine covered my entire midsection and rear end, too.  If mine fit like the ones in the picture, I  would wear this thing all day, every day.  It is THAT good.  It helps me keep my posture, and it holds everything in place beautifully without bumps or straps, and it is very smooth.

I was glad for the chance to give it a try, and want to add the fine print from the product website.

  • Results vary. Consult your physician before starting this or any exercise program. 
  • Tummy Tuck Belt provides instant slimming look and fat loss begins during first week.
  • Typical results are 0.5" first week and 1" in 30 days without lifestyle change. 
  • Average results when combined with exercise are approximately 2 times more tummy fat loss vs same exercise/diet alone.
  • Tummy Tuck System targets your belly without added exercise and diet, not other body areas or weight loss.
  • To target other body areas and/or lose significant weight then exercise and diet is needed.