Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Susan Brown’s Baby Products - Pure and Gentle Luxury for Mom and Baby


slider-1

Susan Brown's Baby is a company dedicated to providing pure, natural, luxurious skin care products for mother and baby.


Susan Brown's father was a chemist, and he worked for well known cosmetic companies developing their skin care products.  Sometimes, he was able to bring the ingredients that made these products special home for his family to use.  Over the years, Susan became  familiar with the different esters and oils, as well as their benefits.  Now she has put her knowledge to good use by creating a skin care company of her own.
 
logo

Susan Brown's Baby (www.babyandmomgifts.com) produces two product lines, one for babies, and another for their mothers.  If you are looking for a perfect baby shower gift or something for a special friend, I would encourage you to browse through this collection of all natural, botanically based products.  You are sure to find just the right product or gift basket to deliver rich and soothing, yet mild and hypoallergenic pampering.

You will have the option to buy products on their own, individually, or check out the wide selection of gift baskets.

Recently, I had the opportunity to try two of the "just for mom" products - Dead Sea Salt Foot Soak and Foot Therapy Cream.

Here is what I received.  An 8.3 ounce bottle of the lotion, and a single use container of foot soak. 

 
The foot soak was easy to use.  I just emptied it into a basin of warm water, allowed it to dissolve, and then soaked my tired feet.  I'm not sure which I enjoyed more, the warm soak, or the aromatherapy from the eucalyptus, peppermint, and tea tree scented scrub.

A full sized jar is 7 oz, and should provide many soothing soaks.  After spending a long day on my feet this was a welcomed and therapeutic way to rejuvenate my spirit, and reduce the soreness and swelling I was experiencing.  The suggested retail price is $16.99.

After patting my feet dry, I used the Foot Therapy Cream.  The rich and silky lotion is made with a combination of good things, including shea, cocoa, jojoba and maringa butters.  The lotion leaves my feet feeling smooth, but not oily.  This cream is listed at $8.99 per bottle on the website.

While you shop the site, you will find many more sweet indulgences available.  Each has a complete list of ingredients in the product description, too, so that you can make confident, worry free selections.
susan brown's baby 05
The Susan' Brown's Baby products are all:
  • Fragrance Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Mineral Oil Free
  • Rear and Talc Free
  • Phthalate Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Animal Ingredient Free
  • Never Tested on Animals
  • Vegan Certified
  • Reasonably Priced
Additionally,  Susan Brown's Baby products are made with significantly higher concentrations of the botanical ingredients their clients are looking for delivering a higher concentration of goodness than their competitors formulations.

Order from the website at www.babyandmomgifts.com and receive free shipping on all orders over $25.00.  They also accept all major credit cards and PayPal.

You can also find and buy at Amazon.com, Diapers.com, and Babies Us.com.

I would also suggest following Susan Brown's Baby on Facebook and Twitter so you can find out about sales, promotions, and contests.

I should probably also mention that my "babies" are 12 years old now, but these are a perfect fit for me, and for any woman on your gift list.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.