Saturday, September 15, 2012

CoverGirl and Olay Makeup a Beautiful Combination

CoverGirl and Olay

CoverGirl and Olay 2-in-One Foundation and Pressed Powder

  • Cosmetics and Skin Care Combined in Each Product
  • Achieve Beautiful Results at Affordable Prices
  • Available in Grocery Stores, Drug Stores and Mass Merchandisers
  • Hydrating Ingredients Improve Skin Tone Over Time
  • Fourteen Shades of Foundation to Choose From
  • Six Shades of Pressed Powder
  • Visit www.covergirl.com to Learn More
  • MSRP: 2-in-One Foundation, $13.99; Pressed Powder, $9.99 (prices vary)

CoverGirl and Olay

I am currently part of a great campaign through BzzAgent.  I have been using two great CoverGirl and Olay cosmetic products; the 2-in-One Foundation and the Pressed Powder.  These are such a perfect match for me

As you can see from the photo above, the foundation is swirled with Olay hydration the easy to use pump dispenser gives me just the right amount of each.  The pressed powder is prefect for finishing and touch ups.  It is made from mineral powders which give off a soft glow.


When I opened the box, I saw the clever campaign message.  Notice the theme of great combinations?  It is definitely fitting for this line of make-up.


The kit came with the products you see here and some coupons to share.  Ellen is the campaign spokes-model.  She sure looks great, so I was hopeful for my own good results.

Below is a photo of my bare face.  You can see it has begun to show my 46 years.  I have some small lines, and uneven color.  It isn't as noticeable here since I have sun on my face but I am a little bit redder around my nose and mouth, and sometimes I have some dark circles under the eyes.

I prefer a natural look, and always shied away from foundation, opting for powder instead.  I was afraid I might break out or get clogged pores.  (I also listen to my iPod almost all day... )


In the picture below, I am all made up.  Much better!  My whole face looks smoother, and the color is uniform.  The powder is adds a very nice touch.  Made with gold pearls, yellow iron oxide, and silk mica it provides a warm glow.  The special formula helps it to slide on easily and not cake or settle into lines.

To achieve these great results, I followed the simple instructions.

  1. Begin with a clean face (a blank slate)
  2. Apply a small amount of foundation to fingertips or make-up sponge
  3. Dot onto nose, cheeks and forehead
  4. Blend thoroughly decreasing amount on the outer aspect of the face*
  5. Finish with a light layer of Powder 
  6. Using the puff applicator, apply to nose and forehead then face and chin as needed
*For ladies looking for spot coverage, lightly dab and blend foundation into the desired areas and lightly blend.

I was very happy with the light feeling, and the great results.  My face didn't break out, It felt clean and soft when I removed the make-up, and survey results indicate that over time, the hydrating agents will tone my skin, leaving it looking even better.  


I received the products you see here as part of a Bzz campaign.  As a Bzz Agent, I get free or discounted items to try and then I spread the word to my friends.  Learn more at www.bzzagent.com