Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Get Professional Results with Perky™ Plus Carpet Stain Remover


Perky Plus

Perky™ Plus Stain Remover and Whiz Groom Brush - Clean Your Carpet Stains Like a Professional

  • A product of Groom Industries
  • Professional Grade
  • Removes a Wide Variety of Stains
  • Environmental Friendly
  • Non-Toxic
  • Made in the USA
  • May be Used on Clothing or Upholstery 
  • 32 ox Bottle - $15.95
  • Get 50% Off With the Checkout Code 50OFFGRM
  • Visit the Website for More Reviews
Perky Plus stain remover comes in a 32 oz bottle.  The top has a flip up nozzle, and the solution flows out in an easy to control stream.

perky plus

The formula was developed by industry professionals, and is designed to work on many different types of stains.  Whether it is blood, oil, food or mud - Perky Plus lifts the stain without harsh smells or toxic chemicals.

Here are some before and after photos.


perky plus

And here is my personal before and after.

Red on a light color  is never a fun stain to tackle, but I had the Perky Plus so I gave it a try.

perky plus

I squirt some liquid onto the stain, let is sit for a minute or two, then I used the Whiz Groom Brush to work it in.
Perky Plus

I blotted it, and let it stand a few more minutes.  Then, I began to clean it up.  Once it was clean, I used a cloth and some fresh clear water to go over the area again.

Perky Plus

The stain is gone completely!  It doesn't even look a little pink.  There are no harsh odors, either.  The smell is somewhat neutral, and doesn't last long after the clean up, although it will remove many odors.

I was very happy with the results that I saw from Perky Plus.  If you visit the website and order some today, the company is offering 50% off the purchase of a bottle by using the code 50OFFGRM.

The brush you see is the Whiz Groom.  It helps get to the lower area of the pile.  It will also revive heavy traffic areas.

I am glad I tried the Perky Plus.  It is a great product and leaves my carpets looking great.

signature

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.