Wednesday, September 5, 2012

#WlN These World's Softest Socks - They are so Cozy and Comfy! @WSSocks

world's softest socks

World's Softest Socks - Like Walking on Clouds

  • A Division of the Crescent Sock Company, Established in 1902, and a Niota, TN Fixture
  • Soft and Comfortable In Addition to Being Strong and Durable
  • Wide Varieties of Colors and Styles for Men, Women and Children
  • Supremely Soft, No Binding or Slouching, and Barely Perceptible Toe Seams
  • Footsie, Quarter Length, Crew, and Over the Calf Designs
  • Prices Vary By Style, but Range from $3.99 - $10.99
  • Choose Classic, Sensitive Feet, Cozy, Holiday, Game Knit, or Everyday Styles
  • Clearance Items are Available
  • Visit the Website at www.worldssoftest.com, or "Like" Them on Facebook
There is no denying it.  The kids are going back to school, it has been getting darker earlier, and I had to put a jacket on while I was outside in the evening a few times already.  Autumn is almost here.  One of my signature items from September until June are my cozy socks.  I love them!

Unfortunately, not all socks are created equal.  I am a very sensory person by nature, which is one of the reasons I love my soft socks so much.  If there is an uncomfortable toe seam, or the socks are quitters, (sliding down my ankle and making floppy clown shoe toes) I can hardly stand it.  Sometimes, I will turn them inside out, other times, they are demoted to dust rags.

Then, there are World's Softest Socks.  They are better than socks.  They are super socks.  They are sock rock stars.  They make my feet happy, and soothe my sensory issues.

This is a pair of World's Softest Spa Socks.  They are a beautiful butter yellow made from a Poly/Spandex blend, and the toe seam is barely noticeable to me when I wear them.

world's softest spa socks

I included a photo of the bottom of the sock because I have been wearing these for several weeks now, and they have been washed at least 3 times.  I wanted to point out that the sock is still nice and fluffy, even on the bottom. where they are almost as nice as the day I brought them home.

This particular sock is currently a clearance item, and can be purchased for $4.99 via the website.   If you prefer, choose a pretty mint green or aqua blue with lilac polka dots for the same great price.

Even better, if you sign up for the newsletter (and confirm your subscription) you will get 10% off orders over $50 and free shipping, too!

Here are just a few of the many styles available:

The top row shows cozy socks.  There is the quarter length in a striped pattern, a solid color, and a solid color with no slip soles.  These are available a wide variety of colors, and one size fits most with women's shoe sizes up to 11.


The middle row shows some of the fashion designs.  They are available in crew or over the calf length, and if you choose a 3-pack, save over a dollar per pair.

The bottom row are more cozy socks in crew, footsie, (below the ankle) and low (ankle) styles.  Look for the no slip sole option, which is also available.

Not pictured are the kids cozy styles and the classic styles for the whole family.   Available in a full range of sizes and colors, these ultra soft socks feature reinforced heels and toes for durability, and seams that are flat knit for comfort.  Designed to stay up without cutting off the circulation, they are certainly a cut above the average sock.  They also have a sizing chart on each ordering page to assist you in making the proper selection.

This year, the company has added a fun line of Game Knits.  How perfect for showing some school spirit or just having a little bit of fun!  Aren't they cool?


The rugby style seen in the picture us available in ten different color combinations.  There are also striped versions of the cozy quarters and a line of polka dot cozy footsies with some of the more popular team colors.

I mentioned in my bullet points that this is an American company, and that they are a very family oriented company.  What I need to add is that the women I met who work there are also incredibly kind and extremely friendly.  As soon as I spent a a little bit of time with them, I thought, "Wow, these are fantastic people!"  

Later that evening, I came home and put on the pair of socks they had given me to try.  I had just spent the day walking around the Javitts Center in New York City, so my feet were aching!  My first thought when I slipped them on was "Ahhh."  My second thought was that I would probably never buy any other brand of sock, ever.

I immediately shared about them on my Facebook page, and now, I am going to just rave a tiny bit more.  These are truly amazing socks.  As a highly sensory person who cannot stand anything uncomfortable on my feet, I give the World's Softest Socks ten toes up!

If you have read my blog before, you know that when I find good stuff, I like to tell the world, and when I can, I like to share with my readers.

Thanks to the extremely generous World's Softest Sock Company, one of my readers will also get some of their own foot bliss.

One winner will receive the three pair of socks pictured below.  There is a pair of cozy footsie socks in yellow confetti, (ARV $6.99) a pair of purple and khaki Gallery Crew socks, (ARV $7.99) and a Pair of Cozy Quarter Socks in white.  (ARV $7.49)



If you would like to try and win these, please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter the giveaway.  Be careful to follow directions so that I don't have to disqualify any entries.  The form will close at 12:01 AM on September 24th.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Good luck!