Tuesday, October 2, 2012

(BOGO Offer) Outburst Energy Bites - A Delicious and Easy Way to Recharge @outburstenergy


outburst

OutBurst Energy Bites

Almost every day at about 2 PM - I begin to think two things.
  1. I would love to go to bed and sleep until spring.
  2. Where is the chocolate?
I have always been a night person, and I worked night shifts for years.  Due to a combination of my odd circadian rhythm, and my medical issues, I now have epic insomnia.  It is a cruel condition.  All day long, I dream of a cozy bed, and hours of sleep - but as the sun begins to set something inside me flips to "on", and sleep is elusive.   

This would be fine if I were still a single woman living on my own, but I'm not.  I have these amazing young men who need me - and we are homeschooling - so sleeping the days away is not an option.  There are certainly a wide variety of products on the market for people like me, but I had not found anything that was suitable for me.  They either had an unpleasant taste, or made me a shaky mess.

When I was offered the chance to try Outburst Energy Bites, I was very hopeful.  As you can see in the photo below, they come in a small box, which makes them perfectly portable.  They are also small candy bites, so I can tailor how much I would like to take.  



Another bonus - having a box of Outburst Energy Bites in my purse has saved me some money at the expensive coffee shops - and since each bite is less than 12 calories I can get a little bit of chocolate in my system without worrying about what it is doing to my waistline.

If you take a look at the conversion chart below, you will see that it only takes 4 bites to deliver the same amount of caffeine that one cup of coffee would.  The bites also include B Vitamins and Taurine to help with focus.

outburst 2

Because I can choose how many pieces to take, I don't put extra caffeine into my system, either.  I find that 2 or three work well for me, and last for several hours.  Another person may want to take 6, or even 8.  It is nice to have the flexibility.

Outburst Energy Bites come in three flavors, Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, and Chocolate Peanut.  There are more flavors in development, that should be available soon.  I have seen them in a few stores, but if you cannot find any near you, The Outburst store carries them by the box, the tray, or by a cute dispenser that would be fun for an office.  A box has about 12 bites and is usually sold for $2.00 or less.  On Amazon, the 3 pack sampler is $4.50, a tray with 12 boxes is $24.00 and the gumball type dispenser with about 300 pieces in it is $49.00.
The Outburst Energy Bites Company has quite generously offered a special deal for my readers.  If you would like to try some of these yourself, you can get TWO sampler packs (a sampler pack has 3 boxes, one of each flavor) for the price of one.  Just go to this page, order a quantity of 2 and enter the code VILLAGE4 at checkout.  That is 6 boxes of Outburst Energy Bites for just $4.50 (+ applicable shipping)
To learn more, visit the Outburst Energy Bites website and read their FAQ page, like the Facebook page, or follow them on Twitter.

***Now, to state the obvious - just in case..  Those with allergies or sensitivities to any ingredients (especially peanuts)  and anyone pregnant or nursing should not use this product.  Also, please be careful to keep out of the reach of children.  While these look like candy, and have chocolate in them, THEY ARE NOT CANDY.  Each piece has approximately 20mg of caffeine.***

For everyone else, I hope you find these to work as well as I have,



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.