Monday, November 26, 2012

Orajel™ Single Dose Pain Relief and Healing


Orajel is the #1 Brand in Adult Oral Pain Relief

Now try Orajel™ Single Dose.  (click the link to receive a $1 off coupon)

This brand new and unique cold sore treatment provides instant pain relief and for me, healing began with just one dose, neatly packaged in these small, portable tubes.



When my lupus flares, I get cold sores.  I was happy to try this new product.  I was even happier that only ONE treatment of Orajel™ Single Dose allowed the healing to begin.  It also contains an anesthetic to help with the pain.

The pack came with two vials of Orajel™ Single Dose.  It is a very simple product to use.

I like the touch free applicator.  I simply took the protective sleeve off of the tube, turned it around, exposed the tip, and reapplied the the tube to the other side.   This allowed me to crush the vial safely, and dispense the medication.

Once the tip is saturated, I used it to numb, and then clean the site of the cold sore and the affected area.  The application was neat, clean, and easy.  I was left with a numb feeling at the site.  (it does sting a bit at first, but then soothes)


The following day the site was not sore, less red, and seemed to be healing.  On the second day, it was barely noticeable.

I will definitely keep these on hand - it was very effective and something I will have plenty of use for.



Thanks to Smiley360 for providing this sample at no cost to me in exchange for my opinion.