Monday, November 5, 2012

Say I Love You in 120 Ways With This @NanoStyleJewel Pendant


nanostyle_logo

NanoStyle I Love You in 120 Languages Pendant

  • Black Onyx Pendant 
  • Engraved with 24k Gold
  • "I Love You" is Engraved in 120 Languages
  • Set in Sterling Sliver
  • Also Available in Gold Settings
  • 18 inch Chain Included 
  • Chain Upgrades Available
  • Small Magnifying Glass Also Included
  • Current Purchase Price:  $99.00
  • Gold Settings are More Expensive
  • The Website Offers Free Shipping - World Wide!!
  • 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • NanoStyle Website www.nanostyle.com
  • Like the Nano Facebook Page or Follow on Twitter


I Love You Pendant
Isn't this a lovely pendant?  The Black Onyx provides a classic look that is great for the office, or for casual evening events.  Amazingly, the gold engraving includes the phrase "I love you" 120 times in 120 languages.  If you have someone in your life, and you feel that you just cannot tell them enough how well they are loved, this would be a perfect gift.

The style I received  is set in bright sterling silver, which keeps it affordable at $99.  If you have a bigger budget, choose a gold overlaid setting for $129, or  solid 14k gold for $239.  Your purchase will include a free 18 inch chain, or you may upgrade this for a fee.

Pictured below, you can see the pendant and chain along with the included magnifying glass required to read all of the tiny letters.

IMG_3790

In addition to being stylish, this piece is a great conversation starter.  Most people think it is a thumbprint, and when they get a closer look, and I explain what is engraved, it is fun to look for languages we understand.

NanoStyle also carries many other unique cubic zirconia and onyx styles.  The Christian and Jewish faith based designs are popular, and they also have popular fashions with new age, zodiac, and other expressions of love.

I think this would make a wonderful Christmas gift, and I am happy to include it in the 2012 Holiday Gift Guide.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.