Thursday, November 22, 2012

Yoga Hands- Relief For Sore and Tired Hands @YogaToes


Yoga Hands by YogaPro

  • Gentle stretching relieves pain in joints and muscles.
  • Great for anyone who works with their hands.
  • Relieve cramping, pain, stiffness, and fatigue.
  • Strong and durable, one size fits most.
  • Increase circulation and restore fine motor function.
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • Made in the U.S.A.  
  • Lightweight and portable.
  • Buy from the website - $39.95
  • Gift Boxing Available.
  • Read the blog and follow on Facebook.
I was diagnosed with lupus and fibromyalgia in 1999.  One of the issues I deal with is joint pain, muscle pains, muscle cramps and muscle spasms.  The aches and pains are aggravated by repetitive motion, (like typing - *smile*) so I often have a lot of pain in my hands.

I received a pair of Yoga Hands to try, and have been using them for about a week.  You can see how they work in the photo below.



The durable plastic frames hold pivoting wedges of foam.  I just slide my hand in and slide the Yoga Hands down as far as possible without causing discomfort.  Once they are in a comfortable place, I sit back and relax for about five minutes.

When I take them off, I can feel the benefit of the gentle stretching.  My joints and muscles are relaxed and ready for more work.

The website compares the effect to a good hand massage, and mentions that overall peace and calm could be one of the advantages of using Yoga Hands.  Since I am usually using them while I am sitting and having a quiet moment - I definitely feel refreshed.  It is a nice combination for me.

yogahands01

The company also makes a product called Yoga Toes.  I could definitely use a pair of these!  My toes are arthritic and often have a lot of pain.  I also have some plantar fasciatis.

yogatoes-in-air-001

I'm sure I don't have to write this out, but just in case:  Allow your hands to get used to the Yoga Hands and gradually increase the use of them as you can tolerate.  If you have some sort of health issue with your hands consult with your doctor before using Yoga Hands.  Never use Yoga Hands while working with your hands or operating any type of machinery.