Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ateevia Botanica All Natural Pain Relief Cream For Aches, Pains and Bruises


Ateevia

Ateevia Botanica for Inflammatory Pain

I have been using Ateevia Botanica this month.  It has been working well for my various aches and pains related to lupus and fibromyalgia.  The product is an all natural topical cream treatment that was created  especially for people like me who have persistent joint and muscle pain.  Once absorbed it is meant to provide long term relief 

I was diagnosed with these autoimmune disorders in 1999, and since that time, I have lived with pains in my joints, burning muscles, neurapathy in my hands and feet, and a myriad of other discomforts.  I often turn to topical applications for a temporary reprieve.  My biggest complaint with these is that they will start out strong and fizzle after an hour or two. I found that the Ateevia preparation worked more subtly.   I felt the effect rather quickly - within 15 minutes - but without any burning or cold sensation.  Also, for me, it seemed to last quite a bit longer than my old standbys.  I can also say that although the pain returns, I have noticed that with the consistent use of Ateevia Botanica, it is not quite as intense.

According to their website, the formula is recommended by physicians, physical therapists, and chiropractors for joint, muscle and deep tissue pain.

The appearance and texture of the product are also quite unique.  You can see below that the color is a yellow brown shade, and it feels like an ointment.  There is a slightly gritty sensation to start, but that  fades as I continue to rub it in.  A light barrier layer is left behind.

Made with borage, safflower, sunflower and pumpkin, there is no medicinal scent.  The plant based aroma is  neutral.  It is recommended for use 2-3 times a day, but it cannot be overused so feel comfortable using as much as you need.  During an intense flare, I could reapply the cream every couple of hours.



They call the product PRIME Daily Defense Cream.

PRIME is an acronym for “Phytonutrient-Rich Inflammation-Minimizing Extract”. Ateevia Botanica is a powerful biochemical storehouse of vital phytonutrients compelling in fighting inflammatory activity. 
Ateevia uses products found in nature own medicine to combat inflammatory pain safely and naturally.  It has been found to be an excellent choice for long term treatment, since there are no side effects or irritants.

Ateevia Botanica has been found effective for
• Arthritis / Arthritic Joints
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Tendinitis / Tennis Elbow
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Bursitis
• Sport Strains and Bruises
• Back Pain / Muscle Aches
You can find some testimonials on the website.

My personal experience has been positive.  As I mentioned, I always have joint and muscle pain. It really kicks in during this time of year when the weather is cold, and the snow is coming down.  (I should probably just buy a vat of this, and dip myself into it every morning!)  I decided to use it on my most painful areas, my hands and feet.  My joint pain is considerably improved, and the swelling in the joints also appears to have improved.


I spent quite a bit of time looking over the product website.  I really enjoyed reading about how the product came to be invented.  You can find that story as well as other interesting information about the physicians on their web page.

Attevia Botanica comes in a 3 ounce tube, and sells for $19.99.   If you become a fan on Facebook so that you can find out about any special promotions or news.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.