Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Power of Positive
- A Book by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, and Newmark
- 101 Inspirational Stories About the Power of Positive Thinking
- Released on October 23rd, 2012
- 416 Pages - English Language - Paperback Editions
- Suggested Retail Price, $14.95 (May Vary by Retailer)
- Available Through Online Booksellers and Select Book Stores
- Digital Edition Available for eReaders
- Visit Chicken Soup for the Soul on the Web, Facebook, or Twitter
I've been through a few rough patches in my life, and I have learned from experience that attitude is a very important part of turning a bad situation around.
When I was younger, my father would always tell me that when I was feeling down I should go take care of somebody who was in a worse place than I was, to put it in perspective. It was a sure cure for the blues, and a great way to gain an attitude of gratitude. It might even be why I became an RN.
The stories in this book describe how having a positive attitude made a difference for the authors. It is a very uplifting and inspirational book. It might make a great gift for someone who is going through a tough time and needs some motivation.
I also have a giveaway for a copy of this title. If you'd like to be entered to win, use the simple form below and be sure to follow the instructions.
a Rafflecopter giveaway