Thursday, January 24, 2013

Add a Special Touch to Your Gift Giving With These @VeggieTales Treat Tags

LoveOthersw_legal

Do you love giving gifts?  I do.  I don't even need a special occasion.  I love to do things that I know would make a friend or a loved one happy.  Sometimes it is a favorite treat, maybe a small trinket, and it can even be my undivided attention.  These are all ways that I can show people that I love them.

We are commanded to love one another, and the Bible means for love to be a verb.  One of the most amazing things about doing kind things for other people is that it helps ME.  It helps me keep the focus off of myself and the cheer that spreads is contagious.

Today Philippe and Jean-Claude share the Bible passage Acts 20:35 to remind us what Jesus said about service and giving.

InEverythingIShowedYouw_legal (2)

Today's printable will make a great adornment for Valentines treats.  If you are going to be baking or putting together small bags of candy or gifts these will be perfect.

Doesn't this look cute?

treat bags and tags


They can also be hole punched and tied around the gathered top of a bag with a ribbon.

There are six different designs as seen below:

To Print and use these tags:
  1. Visit this link VeggieTales Treat Tags
  2. Look on the top left corner where the printer symbol is located
  3. Click on the printer, and view your print settings
  4. Print out the number of pages you will need
Now you will need treat bags, something to put them in, scissors and either tape, or a hole punch and ribbon.

Here are the suggested instructions, which can also be printed by visiting this page.  (They are also a bit easier to read if you open the link.)


I hope that you and your family will have fun spreading love and sweetness into the lives of others.