Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I Found Relief For my Sinus Pain With #AdvilCongestionRelief

advil-congestion-relief

Advil Congestion Relief 

  • Relieves Sinus Pressure and Headache Pain
  • Nasal Swelling and Congestion 
  • One Tablet Combines Phenylephrine and Ibuprofen
  • For Adults and children ages 12+
  • Dose Can be Repeated Every 4 Hours if Needed
  • Become a Fan on Facebook and Get a Coupon for $2 Off
I get quite a few headaches, and I also have awful sinuses.  When I get colds or have an allergic reaction my sinuses swell - then I get terrible pressure which usually leads to a pounding headache.  

As a homeschooling mother of two active kids (who need to be shuttled to martial arts, swimming, CCD and various other appointments each day) I am always grateful for products that will help me function - even if I am having a bad day.

After I have tried all of my non-medicinal methods for relief without any luck, I move on to a decongestant.  I have found that many over the counter medications either make me drowsy or jittery, so I wasn't sure what to expect with Advil Congestion Relief.  It was not long before I was able to give it a try.  

About a week after my sample came in the mail, I woke up with a doozy of a sinus headache.  Nothing was helping.  I took an Advil Congestion Relief tablet and within 30 minutes I felt so much better.  The facial pain and pressure eased, and the earaches went away.  I was able to blow my nose again, my jawbones stopped throbbing, and my headache improved dramatically.  I was not terribly jittery, and was definitely not drowsy.

I took a second dose about 7 hours later, and the next day I didn't need any medication at all.

I am definitely going to buy some more of the Advil Congestion Relief.  If you would like to try some, the Facebook page has a $2.00 off coupon.  The medication comes in 10, 20, 40 and 50 tablet packages.

In case you didn't know:
Please note that Ibuprofen (Advil) is an non steroidal anti inflammatory drug.  (NSAID)  If you have bleeding problems, take blood thinning medications, or are over 60 please consult your doctor before trying this.  You should not drink alcohol while taking this medication, and of course, if you have ever had an allergic reaction to either ibuprofen or phenylephrine this is not a medication for you.  Do not take more than 6 tablets in a 24 hour period, and consult a doctor if your symptoms persist or you experience untoward side effects.
*Always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and information on Advil®    Congestion Relief products
*Refer to the packaging for dosing guidelines
*Always use the product as directed
*Advil® Congestion Relief dosing info can be found on the packaging
* For questions or comments regarding any Advil®products log onto the website
*If you prefer, call toll-free 1-800-88ADVIL or
   1-800-882-3845 Monday-Friday,
*Telephone hours are 9 a.m.-5 p.m. EST
* Your doctor, pharmacist, or health care professional can also provide answers.                  
This post is part of a mission for the smiley360.com  blogger circle.  Are you a member?