Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Magic Whiteboard Products are Portable and Useful @MagicBoardUS #homeschool


magic whiteboard logo

The Magic Whiteboard is Great at Home or on the Go

  • Thin, Flexible Whiteboard Sheets
  • Sticks to Most Wall or Table Surfaces 
  • Uses Static, No Adhesives
  • Wipes Clean Easily
  • Available Online and at a Variety of Retail Locations
  • 20 Letter Sized Sheets per Package (White, Pink, or Green)
  • Prices Vary by Size and Retailer - Suggested Retail Price $15.99
  • Other Sizes and Grid Design also Available 
I have been using a Magic Whiteboard for the past couple of weeks, and I can attest to its usefulness.  It sticks well and is easy to use.  I am especially happy to report that it wipes clean easily and it doesn't lose any of the static cling no matter how many times we use it.

It is great for on the wall, like this.  (Just be careful if the kids are going to use it.  You'll want them to stay on the sheet and not stray onto the walls.)



It is also great for on the table top.  I immediately thought of the toddler years when I was always looking for ways to keep the kids entertained in waiting areas and in restaurants.  I don't know if your children are like mine, but my boys cannot resist a whiteboard.  If I leave the room for just a moment to switch laundry or see to some other task, when I come back, my homeschool whiteboard is covered in their creations!

With the Magic Whiteboard, each child can have a sheet and they can doodle to their heart's content.

Here is a video of Boy One and a Magic Whiteboard:



Magic Whiteboard products can be purchased securely through their website using credit cards or PayPal.  You may also shop these retail locations.

magic whiteboard 01

If you like the Magic Whiteboards, you might also be interested in the Magic Blackboards and the Magic Clearboards which work using the same static technology.  There are even Magic Blackout shades for windows.  Visit the website at  www.magicwhiteboardproducts.com to see the size, color, and style variations.

Magic Whiteboard is also on our favorite social media platforms, check up above in the bullet points for links.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.