Chicken Soup for The Soul: Billy Graham and Me
- Published on February 12th, 2013
- Hardcover volume with 416 pages
- Composed by Amy Newmark and Steve Posner
- Foreword by A. Larry Ross and an Introduction by Steve Posner
- There is an afterword by Billy Graham, himself
- 101 Stories about this beloved spiritual figure
- Suggested retail price $24.95 (will vary)
- Available from Amazon and Barnes and Noble websites and select bookstores
Fans of this renowned evangelical preacher will enjoy the book very much. Those who are not familiar with Billy Graham will likely be fascinated when they realize how he has touched the hearts of millions of people in the US and around the world. His ability to inspire faith and hope around the world has made his a household name.. Now we will get to know the beloved preacher through these heartwarming and personal stories from the people who know him the best.
The table contents lists all 101 authors so the reader can either read the book from front cover to back, or they can choose their favorite author and go right to their entry.
I am happy to let you know that I have the opportunity to offer a copy of this book for giveaway. If you would like a chance to win, please use the form below, and follow the instructions for each method of entry you choose.
a Rafflecopter giveaway