Check Out the New Totino's Flavors!
- Three New Flavors! Chicken Parmesan, Meatball Marinara, and Cheesy Garlic
- Bake Them in the Oven or Microwave for a Minute
- The Old Favorites Are Still Available, Too
- Visit Totino's on the Web at www.totinos.com
- Totino's is Also on Facebook and on Twitter (@Totinos)
- Like The Facebook Page for an Instant $0.50 Off Coupon (while supplies last)
The new flavors are Cheesy Garlic, Chicken Parmesan and Meatball Marinara. As part of the new Italian Pizzeria Line they can be found in the Frozen Foods section of the grocery store.
The packaging has the familiar Totino's logo and the red white and green pizzeria awning as pictured above.
We all chose a different favorite. Mine was the Cheesy Garlic, Boy One preferred the Meatball Marinara, and Boy Two gave the Chicken Parm two thumbs up. It looks like I will have to keep a stocked freezer!
These snacks are so easy to make. Either pop them in the microwave for 60 seconds, or bake them in the oven. Keep the bags in the freezer until they are ready to be cooked.
If you prefer baked snacks, preheat the oven to 425F then lay them out on a baking sheet or a stone. Cook for 10-11 minutes until they are lightly browned and sizzling. Some may leak, which is normal.
In the photo below you can see some freshly baked Totino's snacks on a cute serving tray with an Italian Bistro theme.
One lucky reader will win one one of these trays along with three coupons for FREE Totino's products! The Italian baker salt and pepper shakers are part of the gift pack, too.
Here is a picture of what the winner will receive. Although the tomatoes are not included, coupons will be!
The complete prize pack will contain:
- THREE Coupons for a FREE 40 Count Bag of Totino's Products
- ONE Trattoria Four Tile Wood Handled Serving Tray
- ONE Pair of Trattoria Salt and Pepper Shakers
If you would like to try your luck, please use the RaffleCopter form provided. Please be sure to complete the steps that you have checked off.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The prize pack, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills and Totino's through MyBlogSpark.