Chicken Soup For the Soul: Parenthood
101 Heartwarming and Humorous Stories about the Joys of Raising Children of All Ages
- By Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Amy Newmark
- 101 Stories about Parenting Through All Ages and Stages
- 400 Pages, Paperback Volume, English Language
- Released to the Public on March 12, 2013
- Suggested Retail Price, $14.95 (Will Vary by Location)
- Visit Chicken Soup for the Soul on the Web, Facebook, or Twitter
- Purchase this book Through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Select Book Sellers
I was amazed by love so fierce, joy so genuine, frustration so nerve frazzling, and protectiveness so instinctual. I can be breathtaking!
Parenting has taken me through the gamut of all of the human emotions. I think this is true for most of us. This edition of Chicken Soup for the Soul is a great collection of stories from real life parents who were kind enough to share their experiences. Celebrate the gift of parenthood as your read their words.
There are twelve chapters:
- Becoming a Family
- All in a Day's Work
- Is There a Manual For This?
- Parenting Faux Pas
- Stop and Smell the Roses
- Learning From Each Other
- Treasured Moments
- From the Mouths of Babes
- What Goes Around Comes Around
- Love Conquers All
- Saying Thank You
- Giving Them Wings to Fly
This would be a nice gift for Mother's Day or for a mother to be.
I also have a copy of Chicken Soup For the Soul: Parenthood for giveaway. If you would like to try to win it, please use the form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway