The Bardin and Marsee Waterproof Bibles
- Choose the New Testament with Psalms and Proverbs or a Full Bible
- The Synthetic Pages are Durable and Well Bound
- Pages are Stain Resistant but Can be Written On
- The Text is Clear and Uniform
- The New Testament Version is Small Enough for a Purse or Tote
- Use Dry Highlighter, Pencil, or Ballpoint Pen on the Page
- Accessories Available Through the Website Store
- The Full Bible is sold for $44.95 The New Testament with Psalms and Proverbs is $24.95
- Chose ESV, KJV, NIV, NKJV, or NLT
- Choose From Different Colors and Prints to Suit Your Own Style
- For an Additional Cost Imprint Personalization is Available
- Like the Waterproof Bible on Facebook or Follow on Twitter (@WaterproofBible)
Bardin and Marsee publishing has a perfect solution! They make Bibles that are waterproof. They really are!
We put our copy though quite a bit and it held up perfectly! It did not come apart, the type did not smear, and after it dried, it was as good as new. Once it is wet, it just needs a shake and a squeeze and some time standing up on its side to dry out.
Once it has been submerged and gets super soggy the pages are tougher to turn. To dry it quickly, I flipped the pages while I ran a hair dryer on a low setting.
We spend a lot of time at the pool. The boys were fascinated as they put the Waterproof Bible through its paces.
No matter how long it stayed in the water the pages stayed clear the type didn't smudge the book remained bound and there was no damage at all.
Boy Two put on some goggles and read underwater.
I think that with Father's Day and graduations coming up, this is a great gift idea for scouts and outdoor enthusiasts. It is a nice addition to the backyard deck table or a poolside area.
Thanks to Bardin and Marsee for the opportunity to this review.