Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lysol Touch of Foam - Antibacterial Protection meets Pampering! #GotItFree


Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Soaps
  • Antibacterial formula kills 99.9% of germs
  • Luxurious, great smelling lather in three scent choices
  • Provides 10x more germ protection then the leading brand
  • "Micro-bubbles" are infused with moisturizing 
  • Hands feel soft and smooth after washing
  • Choose Creamy Vanilla Orchid, Rose & Cherry in Bloom or Wild Berry Bliss
  • The pump has antimicrobial properties, too so it will not get germy or smelly
  • Find Lysol on the web at www.lysol.com and on Facebook, too
I have boys and I have pets.  Both come with dirty and germ filled messes!  As a mom, I want to keep my house and my kids germ free and Lysol has some great products to help me out.  If you have seen their Mission for Health Campaign, you know that Lysol has been committed to finding ways to keep us healthy.

The new Touch of Foam soaps from Lysol are perfect for me.  I can clean up after mud or dirt, or pets and still have a nice, feminine experience.  I have tried the Creamy Vanilla Orchid scent, and it is just lovely.  It lathers up well, and gives me a little aromatherapy.  There is moisturizer in the soap, so my hands stay soft and smooth, and it leaves behind a trace of light fragrance, too.

Lysol touch of foam
The bottle looks good on the vanity or in the kitchen, and the clear bottle lets me know when I am running out.  (Which takes some time, since with the foaming formula, just a little bit gets the job done!)

There is also a Rose and Cherry in Bloom and a Wild Berry scent.  The berry is good for my sons' bathroom.  You should see their hands after they come in from a game of basketball!  Knowing they are getting a good antibacterial wash does a mother's heart good.

bzzagent
Lysol Touch of Foam is available in supermarkets and mass merchandise stores.

disclosure