Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Soaps
- Antibacterial formula kills 99.9% of germs
- Luxurious, great smelling lather in three scent choices
- Provides 10x more germ protection then the leading brand
- "Micro-bubbles" are infused with moisturizing
- Hands feel soft and smooth after washing
- Choose Creamy Vanilla Orchid, Rose & Cherry in Bloom or Wild Berry Bliss
- The pump has antimicrobial properties, too so it will not get germy or smelly
- Find Lysol on the web at www.lysol.com and on Facebook, too
The new Touch of Foam soaps from Lysol are perfect for me. I can clean up after mud or dirt, or pets and still have a nice, feminine experience. I have tried the Creamy Vanilla Orchid scent, and it is just lovely. It lathers up well, and gives me a little aromatherapy. There is moisturizer in the soap, so my hands stay soft and smooth, and it leaves behind a trace of light fragrance, too.
The bottle looks good on the vanity or in the kitchen, and the clear bottle lets me know when I am running out. (Which takes some time, since with the foaming formula, just a little bit gets the job done!)
There is also a Rose and Cherry in Bloom and a Wild Berry scent. The berry is good for my sons' bathroom. You should see their hands after they come in from a game of basketball! Knowing they are getting a good antibacterial wash does a mother's heart good.