Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are Back! Visit the @TMNT_FanSite

TMNT Shop
TMNT Fans Will Love This Great Fan Site!
  • Up to Date Fan News in a Blog Format
  • The TMNT History for Newcomers
  • A Fanzone With Wallpapers, Videos, Guides, and More
  • Super Cool Shopping With Tee Shirts, Accessories, Movies, Comics, and Toys
  • There is a Page With a Collection of the Best TMNT Quotes
  • Keep up With TV, Gaming, and Film News 
  • Read the Bios For All of the TMNT Characters
  • Enter in the Fun Giveaway Contests! 
  • In Addition to a Cool Website, You Can Keep Up With Social Media
  • Like The TMNT Fan Page on Facebook or Follow on Twitter (@TMNT_FanSite)
  • You Can Also Hang Out on Google Plus, Follow their Pinterest Boards
I am a child of the 80's so first I want to say - "Cowabunga, Dude!  Let's get a pizza!!"

I was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan so I am so stoked that they have made a comeback.  It is so fun when my kids actually like something that I do and don't say, "Mom, that's so lame!" 

If you have TMNT fans at your house, you will want to visit teenagemutantninjaturtles.com.  You can see all the neat stuff that is on the website listed above in my bullet points. 

The Fanshop has some really fun items - I especially loved their Tee shirt selection.  They come in a variety of styles and sizes.  

Check out this one I ordered.  It has all the turtles in action mode and it says "Since '84"


TMNT Since '84
I love it.  The shirt is well made, and the design is bright well centered, and clear.  It has been through the wash and kept its shape and still looks great.

Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo are all  looking good and making Master Splinter proud.  Shredder had better be careful!

Visit the site right now and enter in the latest giveaway for a TMNT Water Bottle and Mousepad.

This is a totally rad site, and Turtle fans from every generation will love it!
signature
disclosure