Kisspat Hair Chalks - Fun Temporary Hair Colors
- Boxes Come in sets of 6,12, 24 or 48 Fashion Colors
- Instructions and Ingredients are Included on the Package
- Soft Pastels Can be Applied to Wet or Dry Hair
- Color are Temporary and Wash Out With Shampoo
- Current Retail Price For a Box of 12 is $10.59
- Take Advantage of Special Offers When Buying Multiple Boxes
- Secure Checkout With Credit Card or PayPal
- See More Products by Visiting the Kisspat Website and Learn Tips by Reading the Blog
- The Company also has a Facebook Page and a Pinterest Page
They are soft pastel chalks that are applied to either wet or dry hair for fun, temporary coloring. The colors are easy to use and I was able to control how much color I wanted. Use a little for a hint of color, use a lot for a bold and vibrant look.
These work on any color hair. (Light hair and bleached hair may require more than one shampoo to get the color out.)
As you can see in the photo, the chalks are very simple to use. They are small and thin so they are easy to handle. When I put it onto my dry hair, I would just take the bit I wanted to color, wet the chalk, and then rub it over the hair. This method did leave some color on my hands, but it washed right off. Also be careful of drips - cover your clothes or wear an old tee shirt during application.
The color will go onto wet hair easily too. Either rub a dry chalk right onto your wet hair, or slightly moisten it before rubbing it on.
Here is my hair with Kisspat Chalks applied. The first photo is on almost dry hair, the second one is on wet hair.
In the photo below you can see some of the cute, stylish looks that can be achieved when you use these chalks.
Obviously, teens and twenty somethings wear these a little better than I do at age 47, but even I think they are great for showing team spirit and have been getting some use out of them for sports events and graduations.
Hair chalking is a fun way to be creative with your hair. It is definitely a hot trend this season. Best of all there is no commitment, no exorbitant salon bill, and they are super easy to use!
Here are a few tips and tricks I have picked up while playing with these chalks:
- Using a curling or flat iron after chalking will brighten and seal in the color. (wipe irons clean afterward)
- As I mentioned, blondes and those with bleached or color treated hair may have to shampoo a few times;
- Be careful of your clothes and hands. Use disposable gloves or wash your hands right away. Wear an old tee shirt or drape yourself in an old towel as you apply the color.
- Once hair is dry, brush though so that the strands of hair fall naturally and any the color doesn't rub off on clothes.
Would you like to win a 12 pack of hair chalks? Try your luck and use the entry form below, and you could be the winner of some Kisspat Hair Color. Please follow the directions carefully so that your entries will count.a Rafflecopter giveaway