Saturday, June 15, 2013

Tonight is the First Episode of the #Superbook Series on CBS @SuperbookTV

SuperbookSuperbook:  A Three Part Animated Series About the Bible

I just heard about an animated Bible series which will begin tonight on CBS.  I can let you know the little bit I have learned, and then you can learn more by visiting the Superbook website, checking out the Facebook page, following @SuperbookTV on Twitter, and tuning in to the shows.

Here is what I know.  Tonight, June 15th at 7PM Eastern the first episode A Giant Adventure will air.  For the following two weeks, (June 22nd and June 29th) new episodes will air.

If you liked the classic Superbook stories, you'll probably enjoy this updated version.  Parents and children will have fun visiting the website for interactive fun.  There is also a FREE kids Superbook Bible app, and an opportunity sign up for a daily devotional.

Superbook on CBS
Although only three episodes are slated to air for now, kids can sign up for the DVD club, too.  If you join you will get a new Superbook episode every 4-6 weeks as well as two free copies to share as gifts to others. What a fun way to share the Gospel!

I have not seen any episodes, but I am hopeful that they will be true to the Bible as well as entertaining.

signature
I have not received product or payment for this post.  Images are the property of CBN.