Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Review of Voesh New York Hand and Foot Mask Treatments #spa #nails


Voesh New York Hand and Foot Masks
Voesh New York Hand and Foot Mask Treatments
  • Luxurious and Protective of Hand and Foot Mask Gloves (Patent Pending)
  • Treat Your Skin With Collagen and Vitamin E. 
  • 99% Protection From UV Rays (Sun or Nail Dryers) 
  • Special Pre-Cuts at Fingertips and Toes 
  • Suggested Retail Price is $7.95 Each (Sold Separately)
  • Visit the Website or Like the Facebook Fan Page
  • Order by Phone (516)200-5049 or email sales@voesh.com
  • Website Sales Will be Available Soon
Voesh New York Hand and Foot Masks
One of my favorite parts about summer are my pretty pedicures - but dry cracked heels certainly take away some of the thrill  showing off my pretty nails by wearing sandals and flip flops.  Another concern is the UV exposure from gel treatments or the lights that salons use to dry the polish.

These masks are designed to combat both problems.  The generous amount of collagen and vitamin E inside the gloves and socks do a great job moisturizing the skin. The UV protection repels 99% of the harmful rays.

The smart design includes precut fingertips and toes so that the treatment can continue even while the nails are being painted.

Here is a demonstration of the Hand treatment.  The gloves came with excellent detailed instructions.  They were connected, but easily separated.

Voesh New York Hand Mask manicure treatment
Once my nails were shaped and the preliminary part of my manicure was completed, I put the gloves on.  Massaging the gloved area insured that the treatment was doing its job.

I continued to massage the gloves for a short while, and then pulled the fingertip pieces off. This allowed the beneficial elements of the treatment to continue while I finished my manicure.  I cleaned my nails with some polish remover so they could be painted  and dried while the mask stayed on.

Voesh New York Hand Mask
Once my nails were dry I pulled off the gloves and had soft, smooth skin and cuticles.  There was a slight residue on my skin.  This can be massaged in or rinsed off and leaves a light floral scent behind.

The foot treatment works the same way, except the toe pieces pull off as one instead of individually making it easier to use a toe separator when it is time to apply polish.  It worked well on my heels, and my feet felt smooth and soft.

I thought that these products were very easy to use at home. They are also small and portable making them easy to carry to a salon for a nail technician to use during a professional service.

signature

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.