Friday, July 19, 2013

The THERA°PEARL Neck Wrap for Hot or Cold Relief of Pain or Muscle Ache #TheraPearl


TheraPearl Logo
THERA°PEARL Neck Wrap A New Degree of Relief
  • Designed for Stiff Necks, Sore Shoulders, and Cervical Spine Pain
  • Utilizes Pearl Technology in a Flexible and Durable Cover
  • Maintains a Therapeutic Temperature for About 20 Minutes
  • No Scents, Smooth Edges, and Allergen Free
  •  Easy to Keep Clean and Maintain
  • Chill in the Freezer or Heat in the Microwave
  • Purchase Online for $29.99
TheraPearl Neck Wrap
If you suffer from muscle pain or discomfort in your neck, you should take a look at this neck wrap from the THERA°PEARL company.  They have a full line of products for a wide variety of ailments, but I chose the shoulder and neck wrap because I suffer the most with pain in this area.

The wrap can be used either hot or cold.  For cold therapy, I just keep it cold in the fridge until I am ready to use it.  If I know I am going to know in advance when I am going to use it I can pop it in the freezer for a couple of hours instead.  When I am ready it is still pliable and contours to my neck easily.  Boy Two modeled it for me, as you can see below.

TheraPearl NeckWrap
Heat therapy is even easier.  The instructions vary according to the wattage of your microwave, but they are printed on the wrap, and can also be found on the box or the website. In a minute or less I can have soothing heat therapy.

The pack is lightweight, and the separate sections keep the pearls balanced.  It is comfortable, portable, and durable.  The edges are smooth and do not scratch.  The surface is easy to clean with a damp cloth or some mild soap and water.  Unlike other products that use seeds or grains this wrap doesn't give off any odor and there is little chance of any allergic reaction.  The pearls also stay cold or warm long enough to be therapeutic for twenty minute application most doctors recommend.

Be sure to visit the website and social media sites linked above for information about how to best use heat and cold therapy and to see the wide array of products that are available.
signature

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.