Stuffitts - Keep Your Sports Equipment Dry and Smelling Great!
- The Company Was Founded Owner/Triathlete Mike Huebner in 2007
- Speed up Drying Time and Reduce Odor Causing Bacteria on Workout Gear
- For Shoes, Gloves, Helmets and Equipment Bags
- Exterior Fabric Wicks Away Moisture
- Infused With Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection
- Natural Specially Processed Eastern Red Cedar Fill
- Purchase Through the Website or in Specialty Retail Stores
- Thin Layered or Thick Padded Glove Inserts $19.99/Pair
- Visit the Stuffitts Website at stuffitts.com
When I had the opportunity to try out a pair of Stuffitts Glove Inserts I jumped at it! It is a simple idea, and truly effective. The inserts dry the sweaty insides of the gloves and the stain releasing Microban treated fabric works at killing odor causing bacteria, too. The inserts are connected by a cord, so they also serve to keep the pair together.
When our Stuffitts arrived they were in this sealed plastic bag. I opened the bag and the refreshing cedar scent was released into the room. It was definitely a huge improvement over sweat!
As you can see below, this is a pair of padded inserts - perfect for boxing, MMA, hockey, etc.
I grabbed a pair of gloves and tried them out. The Stuffitts fit in easily thanks to the flat rectangular shape and channel stitching. All that was left was to see how they would combat the accumulated stench.
I let them hang for a while, and the Stuffitts got to work! When I took them out the next day, the smell was greatly reduced. After a second use, it was even better and by the third, the cedar was the only noticable scent.
In addition to glove inserts, Stuffitts makes pieces for shoes, helmets, and backpacks. There is even a pack made of the Stuffitts material and fill!
I will definitely be using more Stuffitts products!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.